Thursday, September 27, 2007

Why do Mexicans congregrate at 7-11's?

originally posted: November 28, 2005 - Monday

I have officially boycotted 7-11's in my area
(known as Land of Drywallers) or "tierra de drywallers"
These guys stand and loiter in front of 7-11's under
the premise of looking for work but basically use the
place as one or more of the following:
toilet - the stinky stench of urine is overwhelming.
bar/tavern - who says beer is unacceptable at 5 am?
Gang meeting ground - "MS-13" is spray painted on every wall
I am not exaggerating at all. There are sometimes over 50 men
of hispanic origin standing out there everyday. I would take a
picture if I didn't think I would have the ACLU picketing on my
front lawn. PLUS there's a family of 28 living in a house 3 doors
down, So I will seethe through the internet.
dramatic re-enactment:
If this keeps up I am moving to Mexico, I am sure
that country is empty by now!

No comments: