Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Steaming 40 (questions)

originally posted: 06-21-07

The Steaming 40



1. What does your MySpace quote mean?


To Lazy to be Famous: Based on a true story. Kind of self explanatory



2. Elaborate on your default photo:


Anna Nicole Smurfette - she is the smurf that was kicked out of
the village for reason we won't go into (as per the terms of the confidentiality agreement)



3. Who is the first person on your top 8?


Suhweat



4. What's your relationship with the people in your top 8/10/12/16/24?



1. Suhweat - never met but she is funny and believes in
all important republican causes

2. Jade - I chose her simply because she is gorgeous. perfect hair, perfect features.

3. SickBitch - never met her but she seems almost as cool as me

4. Lady Z - married to .. 10. Modern day Ingrid Bergman

5. TurdFerg - she is me, with a college degree

6. Carlita - took over this spot when Billie disappeared for the 20th time

7. DeadLee - Homo hip-hop artist who is da bomb

8. Ed Gein - the only person I met in real life, hilarious guy

9. Charlie aka Cha-Cha - opinionated jerk....the male version of me

10. Patrick - married to .. 4 my most poetic friend

11. Sammy Sugar - I added him because he's good looking and will probably be a star

12. Smiley - I keep him on my top ten because he is cute....and to annoy him (I am sure he's rather not be there)


5. What exactly are you wearing?

University of Virginia hoodie and Lederhosen



6. What is your current problem?


I hate hearing other peoples problems so I will not answer
this question. Although I am sure all my issues are way more
interesting than yours.



7. What do you love most?


shopping



8. What makes you most happy?


shopping and getting a great deal



9. Are you musically inclined?


Oh heavens no



10. Which shoe goes on first?


zzzzzzzzz........boring



11. If you could go back in time, and change something?


I wouldn't have pulled the trigger and had to live a life on the
run. ok, that's bullshit. I guess I would have been nicer to some
people.



12. Ever have a near death experience?


several



14. Name an obvious quality you have:


sardonic wit



15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?


Manitoba - Tapes & Tapes



16. Any celeb you would marry?


Provided he renounced his fagdom DeadLee



17. Who will cut and paste this first?


Billie



18. Name someone with the same birthday as you:


Errol Flynn



19. Do you have a crush on someone?


Crushes require a heart. word.



20. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?


of course

21. Been in a fight? physical?


Yes I was a scrapper



22. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?


not that I remember



23. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?


intestines



24. What do you usually order from Starbucks?


WTF what do you think? a beverage. This is a stupid questionaire




26. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?


no I will leave that to the depressed teenage girls. boo frickin' hoo



27. Say something totally random about you?


I have a bird on my shoulder



28. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?


Some asshole said I looked like Tonya Harding (white trash ice skater)
when I wore my hair up...prick.





29. How old are you?


huh? whhhhat?



21. Do you wear a watch?


I own several but don't wear one...reminds me of my time in lock-up.
oh wait...that was bullshit I was never in jail.



22. Do you have anything pierced?


ears whoo hoo I'm a rebel



23. Do you have any tattoos?


oh heavens no




24. Do you like pain?


not receiving it




25. Do you like to shop?


yes yes yes



26. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?


a short-action EMP 1911 with the serial numbers scratched off,
I'm hardcore. again, that was bullshit.




27. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?


boring shit. bedding cat food ect



28. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?


my friend



29. What is on your desktop background?


an image from threadless.com



33. Do you like redheads?


sure, I am one....as long as I keep up my appointments at the salon



34. Do you know any twins?


yes, and they are ALL weird! they have "twin speak"
drug habits or deformities.




35. Do you have any weird relatives?


all my relatives would answers yes...referring to me.



36. What was the last movie you watched?


A history of Violence



37. What was the last book you read?


A Hundred little Hitlers by Elinor Langer



38. Did you or do you go to college?


a few classes...but why bother when you can buy the shirts?



39. What is your favorite pair of trousers that you own?


Trousers? who says that anymore? Who wrote this? Peter Graves?



40. Is Geminat the coolest person on Myspace?


oh hell yeah!

No comments: