Thursday, September 27, 2007

So many questionaires so little time

originally posted: November 8, 2006

1. Do you still talk with the first person you kissed?
no, he is in prison and those fuckin' calls are like 3 bucks a minute

2. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
no, not interested in seeing anyones "business"

3. Are you obsessed with someone?
God where do I start? Danny Bonaduce, Tom Sizemore, Ted Nugent, George Bush, Kathy Griffin and Usher.

4. What is the best thing about your job?
clocking out, I hate working.

5. Do you like more than one person right now?
ugh, these questionaires are so juvenile.

7. Did you get any compliments today?
sorta, my Esthetician said my skin didn't seem as dry as it was on my last appointment.

8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Xanax, Virginia : population 1

9. When was the last time you kissed someone?
my husband. no tongue, some groping.

10. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
Guys. Most girls think I am a bitch...imagine that? stupid whores.

11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
Probably somewhere, the decor of my house screams of 1970's/rent-a-center/yard sale/white trash

13. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Flying....without the benefit of prescribed medication.

14. Where have you lived most of your life?
lovely crime ridden traffic-congested northern Virginia

15. Why is the sky blue?
Do I look like a meteorologist?
lets see...because...errr....ahhh
uhhhh....what sickbitch said.

16. Where do you see yourself in 4 years?
still on myspace (if it isn't outlawed) singing in the rain...or in a mental ward.

17. What's your favorite scent?
Tie: Chanel no. 5 or erotic turban sweat

18. What is your least favorite sound
Tie: the dentist drill and The Snuggles Bear

19. Are you moody?
fuck off

20. Favorite movie of all time?

Drama - Godfather II
Comedy - The Naked Gun
Indie - The Believer
Foreign - Run Lola Run
Documentary - The Smashing Machine
Campy - Based on an Untrue Story

21. Have you ever done anything hurtful to a classmate?
I was the class clown and I had a slight mean streak.

22. Have you ever gone to therapy?
yes, court ordered as a juvenile and in my opinion I think it is a load of bullshit. overpriced. useless. unproductive. Kinda like me without a degree.

23. Have you ever played spin the bottle?
who didn't?

24. Have you ever toilet papered someone's house?
yes....among other things.

25. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
who didn't? oh yeah, those stupid whores I was talking about in question ..10

26. Have you ever gone camping?
yes, and I hated it. The outdoors are for the ...birds.

27. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's friend?
no but I slept with him....kidding! (I have family reading this)

28. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
no, have you even noticed that most ooogly fat people go there?

29. Have you ever gone streaking?
Jeff Spicoli: Those guys are fags.

30. Have you ever had a stalker?
more than the average person, very very very creepy ones very very...this fucking magnetic personality of mine draws them in like flies. I should wrote a book...seriously.

31. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
I don't recall.

Natalie notices that there is no question number 32

33. Have you ever gone to a party?
ugh...who writes these questions? duh yeah

34. Have you ever been in love?
yes and it's a battlefield.

35. Have you ever been betrayed by your best friend?
no, I am usually the betrayer...just my nature.

36. Have you ever lied to your parents?
yeah, and i still do.

37. Have you ever been out of the US?
are the Bahamas a state?

38. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
Oh heavens no!

39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
do not get me started with hair horror stories.

40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in one day?
That doesn't seem natural, but I have had two FF meals in one day. What can I say? I have an aversion to cooking.

41. Last song you listened to?
Foo Fighters - Everlong

42. Have you ever spied on someone?
yes all the time I am a nosey biotch.

43. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers?
have you?

45. Who was the last person who called you??
My hair salon reminding me of my appointment tomorrow with my fabulously out there stylist who I swear should have his own reality show, he makes Jonathon Antin (Blow Out) look like a amateur

46. When was the last time you slept for 12 hours straight?
when I was 15 and went three days without sleeping and then I crashed, when I woke up I had no idea what day it was...awesome.

47. Have you ever been cheated on by someone?
who hasn't...but I gave as good as I got.

48. Have you ever stolen anything?
yes....but I'm no Winonna Ryder.

49. Have you ever consumed egg nog?
yes and it tastes like shit.

50. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
In the passenger seat of Mr. Tom Sizemores '91 Hyundai oh yeah...or the backseat wink wink.





No comments: