Thursday, September 27, 2007

34 more lame questions

Another pointless Myspace questionnaire, I stole this one from my niece.


1. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to?
Heavens no...he is either in Prison or a nursing home.

2. Is it harder to be rejected or to reject someone else?
Being rejected and I don't take to that kindly, I am so surprised
that I haven't done time.

3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Leif Garret Olivia Newton John and whatever my brothers and
sisters listened too. Being the youngest child in a family of six did
have it's drawbacks...last in line for record player. a what?

4. What is the best thing about your current job?
That is doesn't exist! But my boss sucks. Huh?

5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette was a required class?
Here's the thing...I will be on MY cellphone complaining
about the asshole driving in front of me talking on hers.

6. What's the last thing you drank?
An Anti-freeze and Redbull spritzer

7. Have you been on a date in the past week?
Date? That word no longer exists in my vernacular
I am after all, married.

8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Mama wants to go to Vegas but I am sure thats
just a pipe dream.

9. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
ha ha ha! Oh Heavens no!

10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
old. I don't like socializing...at all.

11. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn't know what was going on?
oh my gosh...that describe the better part of my high school years.

12. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
No...and what is the point, who wants to be choking
on that orange lint?

13. Who are you voting for in 2008? (I added this question)
Not Hilary! not Obama! not Thompson! Probably some crazy
fringe canidate no one has ever heard of.

14. Did you cry at your high school graduation?
graduashon....huh? whutz that? that conscept is foreign to me.

15.Do you prefer the tanning bed or the sun?
I prefer the blinds drawn.

16. What are two of your favorite places to eat?
In bed or in a chair. oh, I guess I was supposed to
mention restaurants.

17. What could you tolerate...someone who snores or a sleep walker?
My husband snores, occasionally I plug his nose and cover his mouth ya know, for kicks? I would prefer he sleep walk because this snoring is getting as old as my first boyfriend in question one.

18. What currently is your favorite TV show?
Mad Men (on AMC) it is the most awesome show in years,
that and Meerkat Manor (Animal Planet) and
the cheese-fest known as "Sunset Tan".

19. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
They don't who wants to get on my bad side? Being on my good
side is scary enough.

20. What's your worst personality flaw?
People (and by people I mean my husband) would say my desire to stay unemployed for the rest of my life. That would be the sin of Sloth

21. Have you ever gone to therapy?
Therapy is a joke! You have to pay someone to listen to you and you just know they are thinking "this person is a total fuck-up! Thank God I'm getting paid for this shit"

22. Would you ever parachute off of a plane?
With the right amount of pharmaceuticals, sure.

23. Have you ever ridden an elephant?
Probably during my Ambien phase. Who knows what the
fuck I did during the Ambien phase. It was the best sex
that my husband had and I don't remember....
ugh I know TOO MUCH INFO!

24. Are you Irish in any way?
Auburn hair, green eyes, family history of alcoholism? Yes

25. Have you ever ridden in a U-Haul?
No, who would want to? It brings to mind urine.

26. Do you like to play Scrabble?
No one in my family will play with me, except maybe my mom
who is way way way too smart. Ask her she'll tell you.

27. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
No and why bother only fat old people and pedophiles go there.Why do people bring their kids there? "Look Tommy it's Mr. Fitzpatrick the 65 year old bachelor with the polaroid camera! Go ahead and pose, it's okay he used to be a Catholic priest"

28. Have you ever drank Jack Daniels?
ugh....memories.

29. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Not that I recall....although I did have the drink.

30. What are you saving your money up for right now?
bail money...it's inevitable. boo-yah

31. What was the last gift card you received?
Itunes...how sad is it that I bought it for myself.

32. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Yes, one summer we bought on of those ghetto above ground pools and me and the hubby went skinny dipping. That pool lasted less than one season...eventually it became a mosquito pit.

33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober person?
Yeah and it blows. But it does show you how stupid drunk people look.

34. What do you do when you spot a bug in your house?
Blame it on my neighbor and forget the fact that I haven't washed the dishes in days. But seriously, my neighbor who is a insect-a-phobe set off about 40 bug bombs in her house AND called an exterminator and those fucking bugs try to infiltrate my Lair! It didn't last long, apparently roaches don't care for spices and condiments. I need to go grocery shopping more often.

No comments: