Thursday, September 27, 2007

Kiss Me DeadLee

originally posted: November 27, 2006

We always want what we can't have.

Case in point: my fascination with homosexual hip-hop star DEADLEE



I have no idea how I landed on Deadlees page but one look is all it took. As Oprah says: if there are small children in the room send them out of the room because his songs are (like him) very saucy. My favorite is "Carnival in the mind". Deadlee is a sexy mofo who has a huge following of equally sexy gay guys...and then there is me....essentially his irritating and unwanted fag hag. I have posted comments on his page which until last night I thought were ignored by him and then this lands in my inbox:




----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: DEADLEE
Date: Nov 21 2006 2:58 AM


crap goddayum mutha fuck it piss ! carnival

--------------------------------------------------------

one of two three things have happened

1. He is sick of my daily comments on his page and wants me to scare me away

or

2. Realizing that we are soul mates he is running some new rap lyrics by his newest bluest fan



hmmmm....or

3. He read my blog and saw I have voted Republican




Our only barrier is him being gay and my being married. Damn damn damn!!!!

Just look at this man:

..




just look at him he is -gorgeous- I think he is faking this whole "gay" thing for marketing purposes.


Trying to play hard to get with me....mmmmm



<

No comments: