Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mindless Chatter From The Mad Hatter

1. What is a question that people ask you that always gets on your nerves?
"So....when are you due?" or "Are you okay?" or Hi, Natalie How are you?" or generally anyone speaking to me.


2. Name something you have in common with all your siblings?
a sense of humor that at times offends people. That's not a flaw.

3. What is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever had?
Tie: I had an impacted root canal that was close to poisoning my brain had to go to the ER got a shot of Demerol and I was in love...with the drug. Second, Back pain which let to back surgery which led to lots of pain killers so you see every cloud has a silver lining.

4. What number of drinks constitutes your limit?
When my inner voice burps.

5. Do you fold your underwear?
No, I was kicked out of the Nazi Party years ago
for my lack off "oar-duh!" I'm kidding you sensitive
pricks! I don't fold anything!

6. Who is the last person you wrote a letter to on paper?

Seeing that I have the penmanship of a retarded 3rd grader I try to keep my hand written notes to a minimum. I did fax a letter to my neurologist hoping she'd get me out of Jury Duty...Ding Dang it worked y'all!

7. Have you fired a gun before?
of course! and surprisingly there were no casualties.

8. Name someone you consider a genius.
Leonardo DiVinci, Bobby Fisher and K-Fed

9. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Raggedy Ann and Posey
Pixie

10. Name a sound that disturbs you.
Whistling or Glass pack mufflers (ghetto car garb)

11. Name something random that you would never do.
actively seek gainful employment.

12. Name a person who's diary you would love to read:
Britney Spears

[ begin entry]

Dear Dairy,
ok like so i got so much stressez in my life i am bum crazy, my critters are always screaming and the robitussin aint helpin' anymore! I think i'll try 2 give them some of my rum slushies yee haw! that'll help them...kids need struksure! Little Sean ain't gettin' 2 bed til 2 am !
He should be in bed by atleast midnight dam! im still hopin' that guy i hooked up with at that vegas hotel calls me he wuz all kinds of hot! today I shaved my cooter I hope it shows up on TMZ ding dang y'all! LOL! im interviewing new nannys 2day one is totally hot and
wears the same size as me, she is a shoe in LOL. note 2 me: get more RX lollipops from Dr. Papadopolis and some medicinal marijuana for my yeast infection. my new lawyer is a jerk he wants me to stop going out! yah thatll happen.

love Brit-Brit

[end entry]


13. Have you ever had the same dream more than once?
Yes, but at this juncture I have forgotten the dream/dreams or possible realities.

14. Name something that makes you happy.
television and long stretches of sleep

15. Name something that made you laugh today.
My husband something slightly humorous like "get a job"

16. What is on your refrigerator door?
pictures, takeout menus and magnets

17. If someone who didn't know you had to guess your name, what would it be?
Kelly ( fair skin, auburn hair and green eyes) those fucking racists

18. Name something about women that tends to be true.
I can't speak for all women but when I say "I love that sweater" or you look great!" I am thinking "ew..dollar tree have a sale?" and "This bitch let herself go" Fergie was right, women are evil bitches.

19. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Sublime....of course.

20. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Breast...what? huh? scratch that.

21. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
who knows? I probably put it in a myspace bulletin, I am akin to a Gremlin, Keep out of daylight, don't feed (ambien) after midnight, don't get wet. If those rules are broken I could give up government secrets

22. What is your favorite line from a song?
I can't follow the rules of the question so I will
list my favorite verse:

Utopia - Goldfrapp
I'm wired to the world
That's how I know everything
I'm super brain
That's how they made me

23. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Probably almost as harshly I as I talk about them. Actually I rarely talk to anyone by choice...too much of a chore.

24. What movie do you know every line to?
Scarface, Gattaca, Goodfellas, Sixteen Candles, ect ect ect

25. Are you wanting any tattoos and piercing?
nope nada nil. it's a sin to desecrate ones body.
internally, well, that is a different story entirely.

26. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
Probably not...unless he was a seedy Carnie with a checkered past..

27. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite?
Opposite. call me MLKG all the Men Love Kool Geminat

28.Who was the last person to make you mad?
My crazy white trash neighbors who were arguing tonight on their porch...bastards wouldn't raise their voices loud enough for me to hear!

29.Name one place you would rather be?
sleeping, oh why must I be cursed with insomnia?
PS. Restoril sucks!

No comments: