Thursday, September 27, 2007

Updates and Observations

originally posted: October 13, 2006


Updates and Observations


I am finding myself less interested in TV these days and this worries me. In this past I planned my schedule around it. The only shows I watch are Project Runway, Dancing with the 'tards, Lost, and House Hunters



Speaking of House Hunters (a show hosted by Suzanne Whang on HGTV) It is a show I love to hate. I watch these people (tastefully dress yuppies) looking at 600k houses and I pray that they go into foreclosure. "oh Kitty these tile counter tops are hideous we must replace them with granite!"

Because of a medical crisis I am no longer working and I am bored to death. Careful what you wish for, you may get it...well I guess it beats working. huh? whatever.



That soldier that I "adopted" (see this post ) hasn't even written a thank you note! I know that he is in combat put puh-lease! I am no mere citizen, I could have been his sugar-momma.



I no longer answer my phone because of solicitors and political ball busters. My advice? NEVER register with any political party it's like getting tele-herpes they pop up and irritate you every few months. It has gotten so bad that I have changed my outgoing message to French to confuse the hell out of them.


I noticed this evening that Sam Sugar deleted me from his friends list, I have never met this person and never will and I won't say I am offended but still..
I think he is very talented and he will remain on my top ten list because he is
superfine, totally rad and groovy. He is playing hard to get....just like K-Fed.


I am not as smart as I think. I just realized that the other day. There is no denying that I am clever, even Sam Sugar will agree with that, but as of late I am lacking in basic logic skills. I imagine it comes from growing up in a toxic neighborhood, and not that innumerable toxic substances that I voluntarily took during my high school years.


My daughter has relinquished custody of her Quaker parrot to me and he is already become as belligerent and egomaniacal as me. He (or she) curses, bites and
is generally very rude. Under my tutelage I have taught this bird to say my name, curse and bounce his head like he jez don't care. He is diggin the new K-Fed tune
"Privilege". I want to change his name to Andrew Jackson or Cha-Cha
because "Mr. Nibbles" is so gay.




No comments: