Thursday, September 27, 2007

It was my birthday....Phantom of the Opera....smelly bitch

originally from June 21, 2007



Happy birthday to me!

So I get these SWEET box seats at The Kennedy Center for Phantom of The Opera and I am all psyched out UNTIL this bitch from the next box comes in smelling like a French whore!. She must have poured the whole effin' bottle on her. It totally ruined the show...stupid ho!

Hey That calls for a poem:

I was ready for a night on the town
looking all smokin' in a black evening gown
The usher guides us to our luxurious seats
It's was so nice I forget my aching feet

We are separated from the regular folk
who tickets costs so much less
I literally look down at them
That I must confess.

I am happy and content high in the air
until suddenly my senses are attacked
This hideous woman walks in
she almost makes me GAG!

Her perfume was so strong
and smelled so bleak
this bitch must have
bought this shit at the Dollar Tree

My eyes were watering
and my nose began to run
I wanted to strangle her
with her perfectly coiffed bun!

But no, I was lady
I kept my mouth shut
because it's bad etiquette
to call one a stupid slut.


:::here is my dream/embellished sequence ::::

So I stalked this bitch
after the show
trailed her like Hinkley
I was ready to blow

she got out of her car
I grabbed her purse
I found that fucking cologne
let out a foul curse

How dare you ruin
my wonderful evening
it's was my fucking birthday
you blond headed heathen!

I slapped her so hard
her bun came loose
this bitch's perfume
smelled like cheap booze

Struck down in the street
all beated to crap
I turned to her as I leave
"By the way you can call me Nat"

:::::end of dream/embellished sequence::::::::


I didn't say a damn thing to this doused down swill/chum wearing bitch...she must have won her tickets off of a radio contest for showing her tatas or something...damn
riff-raff!


Other than that....the show was GREAT

No comments: