Thursday, September 27, 2007

Is it boredom or immaturity?

After spending the better part of my twenties dancing with Lady Bankruptcy, I am pleased that my credit is now pretty decent. I am getting pre-approved credit card offers on a near weekly basis. The key is not to accept these lines of credit..anyway So I had a little collection of sample credit cards. They're bogus cards (but authentic looking) that are imprinted with card no. 1234-56-7890 and YOUR NAME HERE. They are even made of plastic. I guess a mature person would throw them away, but not me! I thought it would be a better idea to throw them out of my car window at one block intervals in my 'hood. I don't know, I kind of like the idea of somebody thinking they found a platinum credit card and then realizing it's a fake.

Immature? hmmmm....yes. Regrets? hmmm...yes.

I regret not being able to see the look on their faces when they pick up Mrs. Your Name Here's card.





No comments: