Thursday, September 27, 2007

I am not Kathy Griffin.

originally posted: February 19, 2006 - Sunday

Over the span of three days I had a stalker. For whatever reason she thought I was television celebrity Kathy Griffin. I was somewhat let down when I realized she wasn't captivated my brilliance but by an actual celebrity. I felt an immediate connection with this stalker because she wasn't willing to go the extra mile and travel to stalk me. She wasn't very motivated. She was a treasure.




I miss her already.



.



.



.


.


.


.


.



Who does she think she is? Does she think she can throw me away like yesterdays newspaper! I will not be ignored! Perhaps I will stalk her and then callously dump her without a second thought.

.

.


.


.


.


.


.



Damn her, damn her to hell. (dramatic sob)

No comments: